I hope your Friday is a good one and that you are planning to be with us this Sunday for our Super Sunday Bring A Friend Day. Lee Strobel is our guest speaker and his message is a compelling one.
Who is Lee Strobel?
· Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, the former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times best-selling author of more than twenty books and has been interviewed on numerous national TV programs, including ABC, Fox, PBS, and CNN.
· His books The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith and The Case for a Creator are all Gold Medallion winners.
· Lee has a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale Law School.
· Lee became a Christian in 1981 after examining the evidence for faith.
· Lee is not only a gifted thinker and writer, but an outstanding speaker as well.
· Lee and his wife Leslie have been married for 38 years and live in Colorado. Daughter Alison is a novelist and co-author of the children’s book, That’s Where God Is. Son Kyle holds a PhD in theology from the University of Aberdeen in Scotland and is the author of Metamorpha: Jesus as a Way of Life.
· Plus, he’s a really nice guy and a very good man who loves Jesus.
What is Lee’s Topic This Sunday And How Will It Help?
· Lee will speaking about his journey from atheist to believer and presenting some of the most compelling reasons that substantiate faith in Jesus Christ.
· You and your guests can expect to have faith, at whatever level it may be, nurtured and reinforced. Every faith gets nicked through philosophical, intellectual and emotional attacks – yours, mine, everyone’s. Lee’s message, and his story, will feed our faith philosophically, intellectually and emotionally.
What Can I Do To Help?
· Get the word out!
· You probably know someone who is wallowing in stucksville and they need a fresh dose of hope and a nudge to get moving. I urge you to do what you can to get them here this Sunday because Lee’s story is a powerful testimony. Go to our website and send them an evite.
What’s Our Schedule for this Sunday?
8:30 Worship & Children’s Programs (Nursery thru 5th grade)
11:00 Worship & Children’s Programs (Nursery thru 5th grade)
Note: no 9:45 classes this Sunday